Zero to Hero – Day 28: Regular is Good!

The assignment today is to start a regular feature.  I was having trouble thinking of something that I could feature once a week or fortnight, and then realised I could do a feature on what I make with Polymer Clay (maybe a piece of jewellery or a little creature).

Image

Maybe I could even do a short video, or set of photographs, that shoew the process.  Will keep pondering, but what do you think?

Think I might call it “Lirfy Leanings” (if you don’t know what Lirf means, check it out here.

7 thoughts on “Zero to Hero – Day 28: Regular is Good!

1. Christin 14/05/2014 / 4:54 pm

I think this is a FABULOUS idea!! I love your little creatures and would really enjoy seeing how you create them. I can’t wait to see how it evolves! 😀

• Claudette 14/05/2014 / 5:32 pm

Thanks Christin, now I just have to get going with it. 🙂

• Christin 14/05/2014 / 5:57 pm

That is always the problem, isn’t it? I usually have great plans but 90% of them never come to fruition. 🙂 sigh….

• Christin 14/05/2014 / 5:58 pm

Not to imply yours are the same, of course. 🙂

• Claudette 14/05/2014 / 6:04 pm

Oh, I am very good at not doing things, very, very, scarily perfectly good at not doing things. 🙂

2. NS 15/05/2014 / 6:06 am

yayyy I get to see more Snortlesnuffles. (slightly embarrassed at this snortlesnuffle obsession). Oh well, who cares. Yayyyy!

• Claudette 15/05/2014 / 7:40 am

I shall make another one just for you, with pictures and all, so then you can go away and make your own. 🙂 🙂 🙂