Weekly Photo Challenge: Containers

Port Holes Glass

An empty container, just waiting for some happiness to be added.

13 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Containers

1. ChristineR 23/07/2014 / 9:01 pm

Did you make these Claudette? They are stunning.

• Claudette 24/07/2014 / 6:42 am

Yes, I made it (its only one, just 2 pictures stitched together to see all the faces).
      Thank you for your lovely compliment 🙂

• ChristineR 25/07/2014 / 8:35 pm

Unique work of art then! Is the polymer pearlized like that, or did you ‘do something’ during the curing?

• Claudette 26/07/2014 / 9:55 am

I put Pearl powder on it before curing, then sealed with varnish.

• ChristineR 26/07/2014 / 12:32 pm

Thanks for that. Years ago, I actually got the bug to make little dolls, got lots of polymer, had a little fiddle and then decided to get another oven or cooking method, so I didn’t poison myself. The clay is still there waiting! But this glass is inspiring. [brain cells turning over real fast] 😀

2. Nida S. 23/07/2014 / 11:02 pm

Breathtaking! They remind me of mermaids and lost treasures.

• Claudette 24/07/2014 / 6:43 am

Thanks Nida, when I made it I called it “Portholes”, as I felt it had a watery theme, so that fits nicely with your thoughts.

3. Mabel Kwong 24/07/2014 / 8:52 pm

Such a thoughtful caption with your photo. Maybe fill them with some homemade juice and share it with your family and friends who visit. Sharing the happiness around 🙂

• Claudette 25/07/2014 / 6:37 am

What a lovely thought Mabel, thank you for taking to time to comment.