Weekly Random Photos

In honour of the weather this week, here are some long ago “Snow Days”.

7 thoughts on “Weekly Random Photos

1. kazg10 04/08/2014 / 11:16 pm

I don’t like the cold but I do miss the snow…..

• Claudette 05/08/2014 / 6:39 am

I like it, from a warm distance mostly 🙂

2. Hugh's Views and News 05/08/2014 / 1:58 am

Oh, I love snowy pictures and I love the snow as well. It just makes everything look so fresh and clean until, that is, it turns to slush. That snowman/person looks so cool…excuse the pun! 🙂

• Claudette 05/08/2014 / 6:42 am

Actually, she is a snow lady, can you not see the bumpy bits? And she is going skiing in her apron!

• Hugh's Views and News 05/08/2014 / 6:10 pm

You know I was not a 100% sure, so thats why I added snow person in as well. She looks a very pretty snowlady. So have you had snow this week then?

• Claudette 06/08/2014 / 7:33 pm

Last Friday, had to leae work early to come home as was snowing heavily on the highway at highest point – got detoured round the long, low way. But it didn’t last long, and it didn’t settle down where I live. The snow photos were taken in other houses I lived in, but one of them (2005) is about the same altitude as where I live now. We have had a very mild winter here, and not looking like we will get snow this time.

• Hugh's Views and News 07/08/2014 / 12:57 am

Sounds as if your winter was much like our last one here in the UK, wet, mild and very windy. I do like snow and always feel left out if we don’t get at least one good fall of it during the winter.