Weekly Photo Challenge: ZigZag

The undulating zigzag of my sterling silver and glass pendant

Sterling Silver Wrapt (4)

6 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: ZigZag

1. Hugh's Views and News 07/08/2014 / 8:48 pm

I don’t know about you, but I found this a really tough challenge this week. That pendant is lovely. Is it one you made yourself?

• Claudette 07/08/2014 / 8:53 pm

Thanks Hugh, yes it is one I made. Zigzag is not really a common theme in my photos, so was scratching my head to find something. This sort of fitted, although I tend to thing that zigzag should be much more angular and sharp.

• Hugh's Views and News 07/08/2014 / 9:06 pm

It fits the challenge perfectly. It took me ages to find anything and apart from the faint mountain path that had a slight zigzag to it, I could only find those boring road markings. Let’s hope the next challenge is a bit more easier 🙂

2. Cris 09/08/2014 / 1:44 am

Nice take on the theme. Lovely pendant. Very nice work, too. That’s what’s fun about these challenges—it gets us to look beyond the usual, what we are “used” to seeing.

You’re welcome to come visit my late take on zigzag: http://wp.me/p255bn-ei

• Claudette 09/08/2014 / 5:25 pm

I admit it took me a while to find something zigzaggy this week, but in the end I did. I do enjoy this challenge. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

• Cris 10/08/2014 / 2:19 am

And thank YOU for popping on by and commenting, as well. 🙂 My zigzag was purely accidental, to be sure.