One Word Photo Challenge: Cerulean

Cerulean Sky and Sea, Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia

neck beach panorama

14 thoughts on “One Word Photo Challenge: Cerulean

1. georgiakevin 21/09/2014 / 10:03 am

What an awesome beach! I lived near the ocean for most of my life. For the last 10 years I have lived some 4 hours from the beach and man do I miss it.

• Claudette 21/09/2014 / 10:07 am

It is a beautiful beach, one side of “The Neck” – a small trip of land connecting the South and the North of the island. This picture is of the wild side, the other is very calm lagoon type stretch of water. It is interesting to stand at the high point and look at both sides.

2. Emma 21/09/2014 / 4:57 pm

Wishing I was there….gorgeous.

• Claudette 21/09/2014 / 5:22 pm

Yes it is Emma. Haven’t been there for a long time, but I will get back there soon I hope.

3. Hugh's Views and News 22/09/2014 / 5:44 pm

With summer on it’s way, I hope you get to spend many happy days at this wonderful location, Claudette. The colour of that sky in your picture is truly stunning.

• Claudette 22/09/2014 / 7:07 pm

Thanks Hugh, it was a beautiful day (some time ago I admit) but hope to get back there again. My husbands ashes are scattered on another beach on this island, so I do get there sometimes.

4. Hugh's Views and News 22/09/2014 / 9:15 pm

I didn’t ask, Claudette, but how are you? Over that horrible bout of flu the hippos left you with a few weeks back I hope?

• Claudette 23/09/2014 / 7:44 am

Yes Hugh, I am much better now than you for asking. How are you? Getting ready for winter on your side of the pond?

• Hugh's Views and News 23/09/2014 / 5:53 pm

I’m very well thanks, Claudette. Yes, Autumn is already here and I’m really enjoying the cooler temperatures, the fresh cool air and misty mornings. We had our first frost of the season last night and it was a lovely morning when I was out walking Toby at 06:30. The days are still quite warm and it’s dark by 7pm now.

5. Jennifer Nichole Wells 23/09/2014 / 1:41 am

Gorgeous beach. Haven’t been to one without tons of sharp shells in a long time, so this one looks super inviting. Thank you for sharing!