One Word Photo Challenge: Strawberry

Ok, so this is taking the easy way – but hey, some days it’s like that – Strawberry

Succulent Strawberry
Succulent Strawberry

24 thoughts on “One Word Photo Challenge: Strawberry

• Claudette 05/02/2015 / 8:48 pm

Oh, it was, and all it’s friends too. Had a nice crop this year.

1. pattyalcala 05/02/2015 / 9:29 pm

I love strawberries. I am in the middle of setting up my new blog and I call it ‘Strawberries Forever.’ I am going to reblog to have it on my site. Thank you. It is beautiful.

2. Marigold 06/02/2015 / 12:25 am

That is the cutest strawberry! We’re in oversupply at the mo, lots of cheap punnets but they all have at least one mouldy one 😦 nice to see a proper strawberry 🙂

• Claudette 06/02/2015 / 6:40 am

Yes, and I grew it in a bathtub! In my backyard! So it tastes waaaay better than anything you’ll buy at the supermarket.

• Claudette 06/02/2015 / 7:10 am

Oh, pretty much like a ferocious beast – Strawberries have that affect on me. Their succulence demands to be devoured 🙂

• Claudette 06/02/2015 / 5:09 pm

yep. if it didn’t look so yummy and juicy it may have survived to a ripe old age, or a withered & shriveled one. (A punnet of puns intended)

3. Hugh's Views and News 07/02/2015 / 3:31 am

Looks very mouthwatering, Claudette.

I can’t wait until our Summer arrives after seeing that Strawberry, as we grow them in some pots in our garden and, when picked and eaten straight away, they have just the best taste. Is some homemade strawberry jam on the cards? 🙂

• Claudette 07/02/2015 / 10:01 am

No Jam Hugh, I was too greedy and ate each handful as they grew. 🙂 I like them better straight from the bush anyway. Plus, bread is made for peanut butter or butter and Vegemite!

• Hugh's Views and News 07/02/2015 / 8:10 pm

Vegemite – ugh! I know, you either love it or hate it. I quite like Curd as well, especially Lemon Curd on hot buttered toast, but I’d certainly join you for a peanut butter sandwich 🙂

• Claudette 08/02/2015 / 9:08 am

Lemon butter is nice, I have it every now and then. Yes, vegemite is an acquired taste 🙂 – even within families (my daughter likes Marmite).