Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds

Probably doesn’t quite fit the Rule of Thirds – but I like it.

Bumble Bee on Agapanthus (3)

24 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds

• Claudette 23/02/2015 / 6:51 am

Thanks Stefano. I struggle with my natural inclination to align objects to my satisfaction.

1. Kat 22/02/2015 / 8:51 pm

It’s a good shot. Nice focus on the main subject. 🙂

2. macmsue 22/02/2015 / 10:41 pm

Looks like the bee is really struggling to reach its breakfast.

• Claudette 23/02/2015 / 6:52 am

That little bee was whooshing around nibbling everywhere 🙂

• Claudette 23/02/2015 / 6:55 am

Thanks Janet. I was happy with it. I have several others from the same moment, but this is probably my favourite.

3. Marigold 23/02/2015 / 7:11 pm

What a beautiful shot! That bee looks so fluffy and cute, trying to get his breakfast. And who cares about the rule of thirds when you’ve got bokeh like that!
    Ooo what proper photography jargon I can use!

• Claudette 23/02/2015 / 8:25 pm

Tell the truth, I had no idea that that was what bokeh meant. I’m not into the camera words, I just press the button 🙂

• Marigold 23/02/2015 / 9:00 pm

I found out yesterday! Makes me feel fancy… And a little pretentious 😉

• Claudette 24/02/2015 / 4:56 pm

must google how to pronounce it – sounds like something you should eat!

4. Hugh's Views and News 24/02/2015 / 10:52 pm

Crisp, clear, colourful, perfect.

Well done, Claudette. This is one very special photo which I think you could very easily sell.

• Claudette 25/02/2015 / 6:46 am

Thanks Hugh. I have been thinking about digital sales on my etsy shop, but haven’t gone there yet.

5. Hugh's Views and News 25/02/2015 / 8:29 pm

Well, don’t leave it too long, as I’m sure you would do very well, Claudette. Your photography seems to be only improving and I’m sure you would have lots of happy shoppers wanting to buy.