One Word Photo Challenge: Sun

Sunny Day Nap

For this challenge I thought I’d try something different.
I do have many lovely shots of the sun, but finally decided on a photo that shows how the Sun can make you feel:  Contented.

This is our cat RaRa (named after the Sun God when we thought She was a He).

23 thoughts on “One Word Photo Challenge: Sun

• Claudette 30/04/2015 / 5:46 pm

🙂 Cats can be tricky. I admit the naming of ours was predicated on the belief that ginger cats could only be boys. I soon found out my mistake!

• Claudette 01/05/2015 / 6:51 am

When she was younger a few times. I think she is now too well fed and lazy – a bit like me 🙂
      She is also not normally a chilled out, happy looking cat, so this is a nice photo of her.

• Claudette 02/05/2015 / 12:02 pm

Oh, then I think Limpet (our other cat) would not be happy. Cats are very sensitive to favourtism – can’t pat one without the other turning up from miles away to have t done to them. How they know I don’t understand, but they do.

• Claudette 02/05/2015 / 12:11 pm

Yes, she was very blissed out, and it’s lovely to look at that.

1. ChristineR 23/05/2015 / 9:00 am

You captured sunny contentment perfectly here. I also had a ginger female cat with a boy’s name! 😀

• Claudette 23/05/2015 / 9:16 am

What was your cats name, Christine? And did you expect it to be a boy and then get surprised like I did?

• ChristineR 23/05/2015 / 9:31 am

Marmaduke! If I had known she was a girl I would have called her Marmalade. Her mother was a tortoiseshell. Mum was usually pretty good at sexing the kittens so she could ‘get rid’ of the females right away. Thanks for visiting my blog Claudette. I’m still catching up on yours this morning.

• Claudette 23/05/2015 / 9:35 am

I see you are, and honeslty I do not know why I wasn’t following you, you have been a great supporter of my blog. I apologise greatly, I just assumed I was. Anyway have remedied that now and look forward to reading lots of interesting things.

• ChristineR 23/05/2015 / 9:43 am

I’m pretty sure you were following me – WordPress does these things. Talk about pressure! I try to be interesting. 😀