Random Photos – Week 20/15

17 thoughts on “Random Photos – Week 20/15

1. kazg10 16/05/2015 / 5:42 pm

Tassie looks lovely right now from your wonderful photos 🙂

• Claudette 17/05/2015 / 10:48 am

Ah, the light is fantastic- I love it as it hits the yellow leaves of my Silver Birch, but they don’t photograph well enough to do justice. Sometimes only the eyes see.

• kazg10 17/05/2015 / 10:52 am

I think they saw pretty well for me.. I hope to be there later this year when its a bit warmer but I will miss the beautiful Autumn 🙂

• Claudette 17/05/2015 / 12:58 pm

Summer is also lovely – Winter not so much unless you love cold and rain. 🙂
          What part of Tassie are you planning on coming to?

• kazg10 17/05/2015 / 1:05 pm

Not sure yet – the whole lot. well most of it. Ive been before but wanted particularly to get to Strahan this time. Its either there or central coast NSW but my job will be finishing end September so not sure about it quite yet.

• Claudette 17/05/2015 / 1:14 pm

Well, if you get a chance do come down to the Huon Valley, I’d love to meet up with you and show you my beautiful part of the world (also we have the Airwalk down here).

• kazg10 17/05/2015 / 1:46 pm

I will let you know Claudette if we’re coming. Would love to meet you too. Airwalk sounds high and scary but maybe doable haha 😨

• Claudette 18/05/2015 / 6:53 am

I am very scared of heights, but I was quite comfortable walking on it – I DID not go out on the pointy bit though – as it has nice high walls. It was an amazing thing.

• kazg10 18/05/2015 / 9:49 am

I might be fine then too and yes I wouldn’t be going out on the pointy bit. There is a skywalk here and at one point is counter levered but nooo way, it was moving a bit so I stayed right back.

• Claudette 17/05/2015 / 10:49 am

Thanks Dee. Autumn i being beautiful at the moment – the quality of light is wonderful.

2. Hugh's Views and News 17/05/2015 / 9:39 pm

Lovely as ever, Claudette, especially the “Near Fingal” photo. Almost looks like a light from heaven shining on the scene. I like the leaning fencepost shot as well. It’s the little things that sometime draw the eyes in.

• Hugh's Views and News 18/05/2015 / 6:00 pm

Well I’m glad it was leaning. You’ve a wonderful view to go with it. I know a certain dog who would love to come and visit and take walks in paces like that.