Sunday Evening

I have dropped them,
I scrabble in my jittering frenzy,
searching for the fragments of words,
a lie to tell the world.

© ceenoa

11 thoughts on “Sunday Evening

1. ChristineR 20/07/2015 / 1:02 pm

Your little poem contains an emotional timebomb, Claudette. I was just over looking at your jewellery, love your new stuff. Tempted … very, very tempted … that pink icicle pendant is awesome!

• Claudette 20/07/2015 / 5:23 pm

Thanks Christine. Yes, their was a bit of E bombing going on last night – seems to have worn off somewhat today thankfully.
      Thanks for the compliment on my Jewellery – I’m thinking of discounting it in the hopes of getting rid of some of it. 🙂

• ChristineR 21/07/2015 / 1:05 pm

I noticed a lot is already discounted. I have my eye on the icicle and the new ‘key’ pendant – just can’t decide. 🙂

• Claudette 21/07/2015 / 4:50 pm

“icicle is fairly long, so a definite statement sized piece, “Key” is more a normal size pendant. I’m not really a pink person so it isn’t my cup of teat, but the icicle coating does make it look pretty. I’d be happy to do you a deal – on either or both – email through the website page if you are interested.

• Claudette 20/07/2015 / 5:26 pm

Sometimes truth is better off not spoken, it may change in the course of a few hours!

2. skybright1 21/07/2015 / 4:08 pm

That is true too. I guess discretion is the need and wisdom. And who am I to talk about any of that!????

What can I do to show who clicks on my Like button, anything? I notice lots of sites show who the Like people are and that would be interesting.

• Claudette 21/07/2015 / 4:52 pm

I’ll have a look at your site and see if likes are turned on – you do it from the settings menu I think.

3. lindasblogs 21/07/2015 / 9:29 pm

Wow, you captured just how I felt on Sunday night, how do I best, most concisely recap the past weekend!

• Claudette 22/07/2015 / 5:30 pm

Thanks Linda, glad it’s not just me that feels that way sometimes.