“Hughs’ Photo Challenge: Week 2 – What’s in the Cupboard?”

Not quite a Cupboard – but I’m going with this shot for Hugh’s Challenge this week.
I will call it my outside cupboard, full of lovely outdoor useful “stuff”.
Please note I have not shown the myriad of small and large spiders that live in here, due to my actual spider phobia not wanting to look at them – however, in the shed outside cupboard I let them exist in peace.Garden Shed

17 thoughts on ““Hughs’ Photo Challenge: Week 2 – What’s in the Cupboard?”

1. skybright1 20/10/2015 / 8:30 pm

And a nicely neat “outside cupboard” it is. If I was brave enough I would put a pic of my garage cupboard as it is right now because it is desperately waiting for a tidy up!

2. Osyth 20/10/2015 / 8:41 pm

There is a can of dulux paint on the shelf with a label that makes it look as though the paint inside goes on the wall like a tube of Smarties – not sure if you have those in Australia so here, just in case you think I am a total nutter is a link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smarties 🙂

• Claudette 21/10/2015 / 5:40 pm

yep we have smarties 🙂 The can was actually full of Jellybeans – it wss an offer they put on sometimes, but so many cans of paint and get the jellybeans free. Needless to say even a can of jellybeans that large didn’t last that long. 🙂

3. Hugh's Views and News 20/10/2015 / 8:49 pm

Thanks for joining in the fun with my photo challenge this week Claudette. That’s a very neat and tidy outside cupboard 🙂 However, you got me wondering what’s inside that cupboard on the bench. 🙂

I love the tin of smarties paint as well.

Thanks for participating.

• Claudette 21/10/2015 / 5:43 pm

Mmm, the elusive cupboard in the cupboard 🙂 That little brown cupboard hold the grinder, grinding discs, battery charger for the hedge trimmer/chainsaw, drillbits, and think that’s it.
      Re the tine of smarites – they were actually jellybeans.

• Hugh's Views and News 21/10/2015 / 8:44 pm

Jelly Beans in a paint can. That sounds cool. I’ve never seen that in the UK. I’m guessing Mr Health & Safety will have put a stop to it.

• Claudette 25/10/2015 / 10:33 am

You are most kind Hugh, thanks for the feature. I’m already thinking about shadow lurkers.