Happy WordPress Day

WordPress tells me our relationship has lasted 2 years, so, Happy WordPress Day to me!

(This is actually just an excuse to put up a photo – limiting myself to one a week is a hard, hard thing).

Velvet Red

25 thoughts on “Happy WordPress Day

1. RuthsArc 28/02/2016 / 11:00 am

Congratulations on your blogging anniversary. I look forward to your posts, your words and your beautiful photos x

• Claudette 29/02/2016 / 6:57 pm

That’s lovely Ruth, thank you. I always look forward to yours also, it’s so nice to connect to the world via blogging.

2. Olga 28/02/2016 / 11:21 am

Congrats, Claudette! Such a lovely rose. So perfectly placed within the photographic frame.

• Claudette 29/02/2016 / 6:58 pm

Thanks you Olga. This is one of my favourites roses, but it is very hard to get the camera to take it’s colour right, it always goes a bit pink, and it is a true, dark velvet red.

• Claudette 29/02/2016 / 6:58 pm

I thought so, thanks for taking the time to comment.

3. skybright1 28/02/2016 / 5:32 pm

Happy Word press day to YOU! Why limit yourself to one pic a week if you have plenty to share? I don’t think anyone will complain!

4. Hugh's Views and News 29/02/2016 / 2:30 am

Congratulations, Claudette. My 2nd Blog Anniversary came and went without so much as an email or mention from WordPress.

• Claudette 29/02/2016 / 7:01 pm

Ooh, have you upset them Hugh πŸ™‚ (Sure you have not). admit I did think of you when I saw the notification, just couldn’t remember if you were before me or after. Well, you have answered that question. Happy 2 years for earlier this year πŸ™‚

• Hugh's Views and News 01/03/2016 / 2:56 am

I may have done, especially as I’ve been locked out of WordPress for most of the day! However, I never get any milestone notifications from them, so I think they have must their favourites. πŸ˜€

• Claudette 01/03/2016 / 6:01 pm

Perhaps you told them not to bother you once upon a time, and seeing how so much is hidden in WordPress you probably don’t know where that button is anymore πŸ™‚

• Hugh's Views and News 01/03/2016 / 8:00 pm

You could be correct. What buttons I clicked on or boxes I left untucked when I joined up…who knows? I’ll have to go hunting in the depths of my blog’s settings now. See you when I get back. πŸ˜€

• Claudette 02/03/2016 / 5:58 pm

Take a a good stash of chocolate and wine, Toby with his sniffer nose to find the way home again – and possibly plenty of flares to send up for a rescue. πŸ™‚

5. Osyth 29/02/2016 / 2:39 am

Joyeux anniversaire! Long may you ride, my friend πŸ™‚

• Claudette 29/02/2016 / 7:02 pm

πŸ™‚ Thank you very much Osyth. I hope to riding for many a while yet.