Question 16 – Your flavour of Ugly

Seeing as it’s Monday and I am bored, and my creativity has taken an extended leave of absence without consent – please peruse one of my posts from a past Blog – I was always quite fond of this one for some strange reason.

Ceenoa

Ok, seeing as it is depression month here at downtown “nowheresville”, I have a good old “yuck” post for you all.

There are only 2 species left on Earth, which shall you choose:

Angry female naked mole rat. Credit: Buffenstein/Barshop Institute/UTHSCSA    ORblobfish

The choice is yours:  vote now to ensure your continued existence!

View original post

20 thoughts on “Question 16 – Your flavour of Ugly

1. skybright1 19/04/2016 / 12:35 pm

Yes double yuk! I think I will just “fade away” thanks! What a strange child you are!

• Claudette 21/04/2016 / 7:26 pm

yes, and with good reason they were forgotten 😉

2. Jude 23/04/2016 / 10:32 pm

I recognize the Naked Mole Rat, and saw him on a nature program. And I thought I’d better be good in this life or I could come back as one! Not a pretty thought! Not sure what the other creature is – I’d love to know, I think he’s got to be the ugliest.

• Claudette 24/04/2016 / 9:53 am

Hi Jude, it is a scary thought that we might come back as a naked mole rat. The other is actually called a Blobfish, (Google it) and I still can’t decide which is the ugliest 🙂 Thanks for visiting.

3. Dick Dastardly 03/05/2016 / 9:42 pm

I think I may have dated the one on the right. Briefly girl. Briefly. And I was terribly drunk when I asked her out. Been sober ever since!

• Claudette 04/05/2016 / 8:32 am

Well, that would explain it then. As a catalyst for sobriety I guess it was worth it?