Emotography – Week 35/2016

shell-bowl-2

Contrasts

*****

If you would like to participate with your own Emotography, check out my  EPE Invitation where I explain what it all means and tell you how.

22 thoughts on “Emotography – Week 35/2016

1. kayrpea61 09/09/2016 / 5:12 pm

Hello, Claudette. Thank you for the inspiration – I hope I am not too far ‘off topic’ to rate in your challenge 😉 I have been playing with this draft so long, I had to change the link to your latest twice 🙂 http://wp.me/p3ebui-1ll

• Claudette 10/09/2016 / 12:26 pm

Hi kayrpea61 (despite looking I could find no other name to call you). Thanks so much for coming over to play. Enjoyed your first emotography post very much. You can never be off topic, as each blogger can choose what evokes their emotions each week – this is where I get the fun, finding out what emotion/feeling they pick. Welcome.

2. macmsue 09/09/2016 / 6:18 pm

That’s a stunning background and wonderful contrast with the rough, white shell.

• Claudette 10/09/2016 / 12:27 pm

Thanks Sue. I thought so too. It is a display dish which I don’t really use, but just love the colours in it.

3. lindywhitton 09/09/2016 / 11:22 pm

Also LOVE the background!

4. Lily 10/09/2016 / 12:25 am

A contrast of contrasts. Light and dark, plain and colourful, small and wide, simple and complicated.
    I also adore the background.

5. RuthsArc 11/09/2016 / 8:13 am

Love it Claudette. I noticed different contrasts as well as those mentioned by Lily – curves and squares, natural and processed, aged and new. Just so many contrasts. Perfect.

• Claudette 11/09/2016 / 2:27 pm

Gosh, I didn’t notice all that – but you are right – there is actually a lot going on in that photo. Thanks Ruth.

• Claudette 16/09/2016 / 9:48 pm

Thanks. I do love to pick up shells sometimes when i get to walk on a beach. usually it is only the complete, perfect type, but this one appealed to me.