Emotography – Week 45/2016

petunia-sport-duo-colour

Diversity

This little petunia is growing on the red bush, they only one like it on the whole plant.
You can be unique and beautiful at the same time.

11 thoughts on “Emotography – Week 45/2016

• Claudette 21/11/2016 / 5:36 pm

It is interesting. I still say it is the Bumble bees – even if science says it is not! 🙂

1. Lily 22/11/2016 / 4:16 am

It’s speaks volume on how nature adapts to it’s surroundings.

• Claudette 22/11/2016 / 10:01 pm

🙂 Yes, as a species it seems we adapt much slower than plants. Something to think about !!!! (or not). Hope you are doing ok.

• Lily 23/11/2016 / 4:48 am

So true. Currently watching Planet Earth and it’s wonderful to see how animals and plants have adapted to climate change etc over the centuries. Human? Meh.
        I’m okay. Life goes on as always, for which I’m grateful. Like nature, I’m learning to adapt. 🙂

• Claudette 23/11/2016 / 8:54 am

I wish you bottomless love and support (via virtual communication) in your adaption. Even though the world can be small, sometimes it is just too damn big, wish you lived next door so I could say Hi in reality.

• Lily 24/11/2016 / 3:18 am

I appreciate wholeheartedly the bottomless love and support. I too wished that I lived next door, especially if you have a cupboard supplied with chocolate goodies. Then I’d be like a roach infestation, difficult to get rid of. 😉

• Claudette 24/11/2016 / 5:35 pm

mmm, pantry not looking too full of goodies at the moment, I tend to devour them as soon as I buy them. 🙂

• Claudette 22/11/2016 / 10:02 pm

Yes, and often not in the way that we expect, which is a nice surprise.