Monthly Moments – December 2016

Anyone who has followed my blog for a while will know that I like taking photos of flowers and small scenery!  Each of these photos have a natural beauty that speaks to me, the colours, the forms, the subject. This is what makes me happy, and although the technical mechanics of the photos may not be right I still get the essence of what my eye saw, and I’m learning to love my imperfections in photography.

16 thoughts on “Monthly Moments – December 2016

1. skybright1 31/12/2016 / 12:06 pm

All lovely, my favourites are the grasses against the fence and the blossom with the tree trunk.
    Ever thought of having an Etsy photo/postcard shop?

• Claudette 01/01/2017 / 10:07 am

Yes have thought about it – still thinking. Thanks for your thoughts.

2. Lily 31/12/2016 / 12:09 pm

It’s freezing over here, but looking at those photos brings back the warmth of spring. I love how pictures can invoke a particular feeling.

• Claudette 01/01/2017 / 10:08 am

Hi Lily, glad they warmed you u a bit. I think that is the beauty of photos, they can transport you somewhere else for a moment, like a good book. Happy New Year my friend.

• Lily 01/01/2017 / 1:26 pm

Happy New Year to you too Claudette. Wishing you love, peace, happiness and great success in 2017. 🙂

• Claudette 01/01/2017 / 10:11 am

Thank you so much, that is lovely of you to say. Happy New Year.

• Claudette 02/01/2017 / 10:24 am

Hi QG, that is a Petunia, and I bought it because it was soooo pretty, in my favourite colour, and each bloom is different with spots or stripes. It’s blooming madly on my back deck and makes me happy every time I look at it. 🙂

3. Tina Schell 02/01/2017 / 9:06 am

The best photography conveys emotion, not technical skills. Yours are quite lovely – don’t sell yourself short! Happy New Year to you.

• Claudette 02/01/2017 / 10:25 am

That is a lovely thing to say Tina, especially because I envy your photo expertise each and every time I look at them.