Celebrating Broadband

To celebrate finally being connected to Broadband I’m uploading a swag of photos, and not even scaling some of their sizes down – how absolutely decadent of me!

31 thoughts on “Celebrating Broadband

1. wdfyfe 16/02/2017 / 6:26 pm

Hurrah for a girl and her camera — oh, yeah and Broadband too!

• Claudette 19/02/2017 / 1:38 pm

Thanks WD, it’s been a bit of a drawn out change.

2. Osyth 16/02/2017 / 7:19 pm

Wow you are in fine form! I’m selfishly delighted that you have broadband if I can look forward to more of these. I can’t pick a favourite – they are a seductive set of delights and I just want to thank you for sharing them!

• Claudette 19/02/2017 / 1:39 pm

You are so kind Osyth. Of course, now I have Broadband I will have to take more photos, which I have been doing but not being happy with them 🙂 More play I guess, is needed.

• Osyth 19/02/2017 / 10:27 pm

What a lovely excuse to keep playing til you are happy with the results – which of course you may never be … part of the creative spirit, unfortunately!

3. Phil Ryan 16/02/2017 / 7:50 pm

Finally an example of decadence being a wonderful thing 🙂 stunning images, Claudette 🙂

• Claudette 19/02/2017 / 1:40 pm

Decadence, lovely sounding word. 🙂 Thank for your compliments Phil.

• Claudette 19/02/2017 / 1:41 pm

It’s nt as fast as i thought it would be, but definitely faster for uploading larger files – and looking at videos is click and go now.

• macmsue 19/02/2017 / 7:12 pm

Our NBN connection hasn’t been as zippy as we hoped but our phone calls are free. 🙂

• Claudette 19/02/2017 / 1:41 pm

Good to be here Hugh, but now I have no excuse for not uploading stuff eh? 🙂

• Hugh's Views and News 19/02/2017 / 8:46 pm

No, but keep on enjoying it. I’ve been reading too many posts recently from bloggers who are letting blogging stress them out! It’s all suppose to be about having fun.

• Claudette 19/02/2017 / 9:50 pm

Yep, that it is. it doesn’t stress me because this is what I choose to do, there is not other reason why I do it. 🙂 The fact that others might like some of my stuff is just the icing on the cake, but I never post things I think others want to see or read, it’s all about me – I’m selfish like that 🙂

4. C. J. Hartwell 17/02/2017 / 4:50 am

Yay for you, and yay for us! Lovely photos. We’re beginning to blossom here as well. It should be a showy Spring.

• Claudette 19/02/2017 / 1:42 pm

Ooh, look forward to hearing all about it, always good to know that spring is somewhere in the world.

• Melissa Gillan 19/02/2017 / 1:46 pm

Indeed. First world problems for sure, but nonetheless, inconvenient. I am off to the mainland on Tuesday to purchase a new computer and I too will be celebrating!! Enjoy the weekend Claudette. 🙂

• Claudette 19/02/2017 / 1:54 pm

I do sometimes feel guilty about complaining – I am so lucky to live where I live and have what I have. I hope you enjoy your new computer, it’s hard to imagine a world without technology now, my children have never lived without that sort of stuff, but I do remember it – not sure if it was better or worse – just different. Life is change. Have a great weekend too.

5. Brian Lageose 20/02/2017 / 3:54 pm

All of these are terrific, but I’m especially enamored with the shed roof. It would work perfectly with a short story I’ve been piddling with, so I might have to beguile you into allowing me to “borrow” it… 😉

• Claudette 20/02/2017 / 5:56 pm

You can borrow away any time you want Brian, I’d be very interested in the reading the story. I took the photo because I like the edges and the rusty valleys against the skyline.

• Brian Lageose 20/02/2017 / 6:11 pm

And it’s the edges and the rusty valleys that caught my attention. The story I’m working on is about learning to break free from rigid expectations, so the image spoke to me immediately…