The Universe Provides

I was wondering what I was going to post tonight, and though maybe some photos of skies.  I started flicking through my photos when I happened to glance out the window behind me and saw this stunning cloud formation- The Universe provided just what I wanted.

I haven’t edited any of these photos, they are just as my 2 cameras took them (however, I will say that the cameras did photograph them slightly differently, so I have combined them into a better colour progression).  – Artistic interpretation and all that jazz!

march-evening-sky-1march-evening-sky-2march-evening-sky-3march-evening-sky-4march-evening-sky-5march-evening-sky-6march-evening-sky-7march-evening-sky-8march-evening-sky-9

24 thoughts on “The Universe Provides

• Claudette 02/03/2017 / 9:02 pm

That it was Ruth. we usually don’t get clouds like that here, so it was really appreciated.

1. Osyth 02/03/2017 / 8:54 pm

Those are breathtaking – the Universe is kind if you let it be 😊

2. Miriam 02/03/2017 / 9:51 pm

Beautiful. Isn’t Mother Nature amazing. Provides the best canvas.

3. Phil Ryan 02/03/2017 / 11:23 pm

Oh wow. Don’t they have a saying in Australia about red sky at night, mother nature’s got her barbecue going? 😉 Stunning, Claudette 🙂

• Claudette 03/03/2017 / 6:24 pm

Hi Phil, not heard that one 🙂 But she certainly had her clouds glowing last night.

• Claudette 03/03/2017 / 6:25 pm

Hi Allie, I just loved the clouds, I don’t normally get much of a bang in the sunsets where I live (being in a smallish valley funnel) so seeing these cloud formations was just wonderful.

4. Dick Dastardly 03/03/2017 / 5:48 am

Beautiful photographs once again.
    I’m green with envy! Are you a professional or an extremely talented amateur?

• Claudette 03/03/2017 / 6:27 pm

Hi Dick, thanks for the lovely flattery, but I am neither, I’m just a snapper – point and click is my motto (sometimes I compose the framing, but that’s it).

• Dick Dastardly 03/03/2017 / 9:05 pm

Well, you do take fantastic photographs. You obviously have an excellent eye. Have a smashing day and keep your eyes peeled!

• Claudette 04/03/2017 / 3:41 pm

🙂 Thanks muchly Dick, hope you have a fantabulous one too.

5. C. J. Hartwell 03/03/2017 / 6:12 am

Beautiful! We had a wowser of display a few nights ago, but by the time I scrambled to get my camera, it had mostly dissipated. Lesson learned: Just stay and appreciate it, Christi. Your photography skills are lacking anyway.
    Yours, however, are right on the mark!

• Claudette 03/03/2017 / 6:28 pm

Thanks Christi, know what you mean by the camera scramble. If I hadn’t turned my head at the time I did I would have missed it – I need to spend more time looking out the window rather than at the computer 🙂

6. Quirky Girl 03/03/2017 / 9:50 am

Love these! Sky photos are the best! Always such variation in color and cloud formations. Simply stunning!

• Claudette 03/03/2017 / 6:30 pm

Thanks muchly QG – clouds and skies are infinite canvases just waiting for the right moment.

7. samba2017 01/04/2017 / 12:32 am

I love the upward motion in these sky photos. Thanks for sharing! I have a poetry blog here on WordPress in case you have time to have a look? Many of my recent poems are nature related! Wishing you a relaxing weekend, Sam 🙂

• Claudette 01/04/2017 / 11:01 am

Hi Sam, thanks for your kind words. I will head over and check out your bog. Hope you have a nice weekend too.