March – The Bombardment of Flowers

If you don’t love flowers, perhaps you better skip this post – I won’t be offended, we can still be friends.

I realised I had amassed a few flower photos in my archives for posting “someday” – well, today is that day.Β  πŸ™‚

21 thoughts on “March – The Bombardment of Flowers

1. samba2017 03/04/2017 / 10:29 pm

This post is a sensational tribute to the colours of Spring. A feast for the eye! Thanks for sharing! πŸ™‚

2. Osyth 03/04/2017 / 10:54 pm

Oh but I DO love flowers! And I don’t have a garden at the moment so I must thank you for giving me this treat, this delightful and staggeringly beautiful wander through some perfect blooms 🌺

• Claudette 04/04/2017 / 5:45 pm

I am glad you could vicariously enjoy my flowers. I do love taking photos of them, they always cheer me up.

3. that little voice 03/04/2017 / 10:56 pm

These are breathtaking. Thanks for sharing. I couldn’t find a favorite, so I’ll take them all as my garden favorites.

• Claudette 04/04/2017 / 5:46 pm

You are most welcome to like them all πŸ™‚ That’s the beauty of photos, you don’t have to choose.

4. Dick Dastardly 03/04/2017 / 11:09 pm

Oh dear me. All those beautiful photos of beautiful flowers. They are all delightful and remind me of what’s to come in my garden

• Claudette 04/04/2017 / 5:47 pm

Yes Dick,, spring is about to sproing on your side of the world soon you will have your own flowers to look at.

• Claudette 04/04/2017 / 5:48 pm

Nah – Autumn here (although some of these were from Summer this year).

• Claudette 04/04/2017 / 5:49 pm

Hi Hugh, all but the last one (which was growing on the side of the road). I do like a bit of colour. This makes it look like I have a massive garden, but they were all taken over a period of time.

• Hugh's Views and News 04/04/2017 / 6:24 pm

Just goes to show how much you must love your garden, Claudette. They are beautiful flowers. I love our garden as well but, when it comes to doing actual gardening, I’m very shy at getting my hands dirty. Thank goodness my partner is a very keen gardener. πŸ˜€

• Claudette 04/04/2017 / 6:34 pm

I do love it, but sometimes I get tired of it and let it run wild. I also love getting my fingers in the earth, it’s a grounding feeling (pun intended). I hardly ever wear gloves just so I can get dirt under my fingernails πŸ™‚ (I am a bit strange sometimes.

• Hugh's Views and News 04/04/2017 / 6:41 pm

Not at all. I mean, aren’t we all going end up as part of the earth at some time? Even me πŸ˜€ Keep on gardening, Claudette. 🌻

• Claudette 04/04/2017 / 5:50 pm

Thanks Ruth. You can see I like purple in flowers too.

5. Brian Lageose 04/04/2017 / 9:11 am

Beautiful! I really like the last one, but I noticed that it’s labeled as “unknown roadside plant”. Have we found out anymore since?

• Claudette 04/04/2017 / 5:51 pm

Hi Brian, that last one appeals to me too, but I have absolutely no idea what it is, it was growing wild on the edge of a suburban road. I shall just have to admire it’s anonymity.

6. Quirky Girl 07/04/2017 / 1:47 am

Gorgeous representation of spring! I love all the bright, happy colors. πŸ™‚

• Claudette 08/04/2017 / 11:48 am

So kind – funnily enough it is Autumn here, yet a lot of these are still flowering.