Autumn

19 thoughts on “Autumn

1. Dick Dastardly 15/05/2017 / 12:28 am

Oh dear me! Another group of really lovely photographs. You really do take a good photo. I think my favourite is “Foggy trees”. Wonderfully atmospheric. It helps that I am very fond of trees.

• Claudette 15/05/2017 / 6:43 pm

I am very fond of trees too – and lucky enough to live surrounded by them. I did find it disconcerting when I was travelling through parts of the UK many decades ago, to not to be surrounded by them.

2. Lily 15/05/2017 / 2:28 am

The last picture of the mushroom is beautiful. But I agree with Mr D about the ‘Foggy Trees.’, Very Wuthering Heights. It helps that I am very fond of fog. 😉

• Claudette 15/05/2017 / 6:47 pm

🙂 You’re a bunch of ….strange, nice people 🙂

• Lily 16/05/2017 / 12:57 pm

I love trees too, but I didn’t want to say so for the same reason. 😉

• Claudette 16/05/2017 / 5:49 pm

Aw, you two are so precious. I am happy to share my foggy trees with all and sundry. (Does that sound loosea nd tawdry? No, I didn’t think so)>

• Lily 16/05/2017 / 11:55 pm

LOL! I for one, appreciate you sharing your foggy trees for all to see.

• Dick Dastardly 17/05/2017 / 4:19 am

I for two appreciate you sharing all your wonderful photographs but particularly ones of foggy trees. (Or should that be trees in the fog?)

• Claudette 17/05/2017 / 5:31 pm

🙂 either or either – however you wish to say it 🙂

• Claudette 15/05/2017 / 6:47 pm

Don’t get fog here, in this little spot, very often, so it was nice to look at. The mushroom is a poisonous “Fly Agaric” – so it may look beautiful, but you don’t want to touch it

3. skybright1 15/05/2017 / 12:56 pm

My favourite is the frosted rose, so perfectly frosted on each petal edge as though put there by a careful brush. Jack Frost and Claudette did a great job on that one!

• Claudette 15/05/2017 / 6:50 pm

I do like that one too. Wish I could have got the sparkles a little bit more.

4. Brian Lageose 15/05/2017 / 4:08 pm

Lovely pictures. Oh, how I yearn for Autumn. It’s my favorite season, by far, at least here in Texas…

• Claudette 15/05/2017 / 6:52 pm

Autumn is coming (or is that Winter?) 🙂 I quite like Autumn, the air is crisper, the blue is brighter and sharper, and there is smoke in the air.