Friday Nightcap

It’s the end of the week, and I am feeling really tired tonight, so I thought a dose of natures loveliness might freshen me up.

16 thoughts on “Friday Nightcap

1. Osyth 19/05/2017 / 11:31 pm

What a stunning selection of pictures that have certainly perked me up …. I find it hard to pick a favourite but I’m plumping for Mrs Duck with her fabulous flash of emerald plumage.

• Claudette 20/05/2017 / 8:52 am

I love that little flash on their wings. These wild ducks are all up and down the creek and it is lovely to see them. I love how she is peeking out.

• Claudette 20/05/2017 / 8:52 am

Thank you for taking the time to say that. Hope you have a great weekend.

• Claudette 20/05/2017 / 8:54 am

It is part of their patterning CJ, each of them have that under their wings, and each of them have a very beautiful face too. They are the wild ones that live here, and I think they are so much nicer than domesticated ducks.

2. skybright1 20/05/2017 / 4:30 pm

The sunset photo is Serenity with a capital S! A truly beautiful piece of art.

• Claudette 21/05/2017 / 5:42 pm

🙂 It’s a sunrise, Mum, but yes it is beautiful.

• skybright1 21/05/2017 / 8:14 pm

Trust me to get it wrong but that doesn’t detract from its beauty or my appreciation of it.

3. RuthsArc 20/05/2017 / 8:17 pm

Lovely photos Claudette. Hope the dose of nature did the trick 🙂

• Claudette 21/05/2017 / 5:43 pm

Thanks Ruth, yes it did (and a grandson & daughter visit topped it off).

4. Tina Schell 23/05/2017 / 10:40 am

Me too Claudette and your captures definitely helped cheer me up! Loved the single red posey

• Claudette 23/05/2017 / 5:49 pm

Glad they gave you some cheer Tina, thanks for your lovely words.