It’s been a while

i thought some thoughts and typed them,
here upon this screen,
and then I accidentally wiped them,
and now they are unseen!

© ceenoa

Sun Cresting through fog (2)

14 thoughts on “It’s been a while

1. skybright1 18/07/2017 / 6:46 pm

All the words that are on my email didn’t come out here. Liked that verse. Lost ione of my former posts when I edited and put a new post over it! GRRRRR!

2. Osyth 18/07/2017 / 7:58 pm

I love the verse and I adore the picture. Thank you 😊

3. Brian Lageose 19/07/2017 / 7:43 am

Support I offered, and search I did,
    For the words she had before.
    I looked down, and there I found,
    Scrambled letters on the floor.

• Claudette 20/07/2017 / 9:38 pm

Oh, I like this muchly. You should write more of this thing.
      Thank for the support Brian, really appreciate the thoughtfulness you show in your comments.

4. C. J. Hartwell 19/07/2017 / 7:57 am

I did that today and was so furious! I hit the undo button so many times in desperation, to no avail. And of course, I’m certain the lost words were the most brilliant I’ve ever written. 😉

• Claudette 20/07/2017 / 9:40 pm

How sad for you. I am just as sure that your replacement words will be as good as, if not better, for you are a gifted writer.
      I am actually happy my words disappeared, they were a bit “blah” (which prompted verse 2, that I then intentionally deleted).

5. Quirky Girl 20/07/2017 / 2:22 am

Oh my! At least you had some thoughts to type in the first place. 😄 (I think the summer heat has fried my brain and coherent thoughts have been hard to come by.) 😝

• Claudette 20/07/2017 / 9:41 pm

So frustrating when that happens, isn’t it. It’s chilly here, so maybe my silicone core has cooled down, and the synapses just aren’t firing (well, I can use that excuse). 🙂

6. lindywhitton 21/07/2017 / 8:59 pm

The words that made it to the screen made me smile- the undo button does not make me smile cause it never seems to undo the stuff I do.

• Claudette 21/07/2017 / 10:29 pm

It wasn’t an intentional undo until the second verse. I don’t like the Mistake undo’s, they are frustrating. 🙂