17 thoughts on “Sights for Sore Eyes

1. Osyth 02/08/2017 / 7:41 pm

Every single one a treasure …. the frost on the camelia leaf is stunning in its natural simplicity

• Claudette 03/08/2017 / 8:54 pm

I do love the little crystals, however, have to work on my macro focus skills, as my hands shake a fair bit these days.

• Osyth 03/08/2017 / 9:58 pm

You are SO much better than I … if I get one decent macro shot in a blue moon, I’m doing well. Hand shaking is part of the problem and myopia the other part!!

• Claudette 05/08/2017 / 9:25 am

I am having much trouble trying to do macro shots of my paintings – going to try again today and see what happens.

• Claudette 03/08/2017 / 8:55 pm

We had a whopper of a one this morning, hardest one for the season so far. Watered off my windscreen with warm water, and it froze again in about 20 seconds.

• Claudette 03/08/2017 / 8:56 pm

There a re a lot in that area, a beautiful sunset that I haven’t captured yet. Not sure who is doing them but they are all different and interesting.

• Claudette 03/08/2017 / 8:57 pm

Thanks Brian. I love the frost in photos, and when it crunches underfoot, but it was cold this morning, colder than in those photos, everything here was crispy, sparkly white.

• Claudette 03/08/2017 / 8:58 pm

Yes, the creator is quite talented. I must go a photograph all the others, they are quite varied.

2. RuthsArc 04/08/2017 / 6:32 pm

Love the frost photos, Claudette. I’ve not had my camera handy for our frosty mornings this week, unfortunately.

• Claudette 05/08/2017 / 9:29 am

There have been some good ones this week – seems to be getting colder.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )