New Years Day 2018 – Moments

Moments I am grateful for today …

Wild Duck & Ducklings
Arum Lily (1)
Weather
Random View
Walks

12 thoughts on “New Years Day 2018 – Moments

1. skybright1 01/01/2018 / 4:19 pm

A very good list to be grateful for! May those things and your gratitude last all year and have other things added to it as well.

2. RuthsArc 01/01/2018 / 6:18 pm

Definitely things to be grateful for and nice photos to match them. Hope 2018 is a good year for you Claudette 🙂

• Claudette 02/01/2018 / 8:44 pm

I am sure that it is going to be fantastic 🙂

3. Osyth 01/01/2018 / 8:03 pm

Oh how I LOVE your pictures …. the mummy and her babies is just delightful. Noting gratitude is a wonderful discipline and one that I am reminded I should be more faithful to. I wish you a joyous New Year full of good surprises and a hatful of dreams come true. You, Claudette are someone I am grateful to have in my life x

• Claudette 02/01/2018 / 8:46 pm

I am glad that I can give you something to Love. Love makes the world go round, gratitude oils to axis so we spin smoothly. I am grateful to have friends have never met who make me feel good each time they comment. So, thank you Osyth. May the New Year bring what you most wish for, and much more.

4. Kat 01/01/2018 / 11:01 pm

Awesome list and photos, Claudette! Happy New Year!

• Claudette 02/01/2018 / 8:46 pm

Thanks Kat, Hope yours is filled with all good blessings and happiness.

5. wdfyfe 02/01/2018 / 7:11 am

Wonderful photos! I.m looking forward to tons more in the New Year. All the best to you and all those all those you hold dear to you.

• Claudette 02/01/2018 / 8:48 pm

Now, be careful what you wish for 🙂 🙂 I reciprocate your good wishes. (I’ve been wanting to use that word all day, and lucky you is the recipient).

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w