Shot of Thanks #2

I am thankful for Clothing – this shirt brought me compliments this week.

I am thankful for Chaos – it means all my family are together.

I am thankful for Country – this beautiful place I live.

14 thoughts on “Shot of Thanks #2

1. RuthsArc 04/02/2018 / 6:35 pm

How our world changes when we are happy with chaos that a grandchild brings πŸ™‚

• Claudette 05/02/2018 / 8:57 pm

I know. Me, the fan of neat & tidy control loves the mess he brings to my house.

2. Osyth 05/02/2018 / 2:55 am

That shirt is delectable! I know just what you mean about chaos …. I had all my girls together for the first time in over a year yesterday and the noise and mayhem was captivating nectar!

• Claudette 05/02/2018 / 8:58 pm

Oh, how lovely for you Osyth. Bet your heart is filled to overflowing with joy now. Ah, if only we could bottle that essence and let it out drip by drip when we are in the not-so-good moments.

• Claudette 08/02/2018 / 8:47 pm

hmhm – now my secret is out. I have said before that I am a neat freak – now I guess this just adds the proof πŸ™‚ :0

3. Quirky Girl 09/02/2018 / 10:04 am

I agree; that is definitely among the neatest chaos I’d ever seen. That may well have something to do with the fact that my own household of chaotic clutter currently looks like it’s on the verge of imploding upon itself. Ah, kids… πŸ˜†

• Claudette 09/02/2018 / 7:05 pm

:0 I admit I am a neat freak, can’t function elsewise. Whatever works for you, or me, or the girl next door, is ok with me.

• Quirky Girl 09/02/2018 / 11:10 pm

Okay, so that might have been a slight exaggeration. πŸ˜‚ My house just isn’t quite as neat as I would like it to be at the moment, but I assure you it isn’t actually going to implode upon itself. At least, I hope not… πŸ˜‰

• Claudette 10/02/2018 / 8:52 am

πŸ™‚ Sometimes I feel that mine is, and I have an very real urge to remove everything from it and just have a clean, empty space (I’m not kidding about that).

4. Melissa Gillan 10/02/2018 / 8:26 am

Oh, I share that perspective about clutter (and noise)…two things I like in moderation, but someday it will no longer be and oh, how I’ll miss them, so enjoying every moment of it now. Three lovely photos, but the sentiment, pure joy!

• Claudette 10/02/2018 / 8:56 am

Yes, I have grown to love quiet, but I do enjoy the sounds my family make – it’s a sound that will reverberate in your heart for the rest of your life.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w