A Touch Of Frost

Today was our second frost this week – I think Autumn is finally talking with Winter.
Frosted Rose (2)Frosted Rose (3)Frosted Silver Birch LeafFrosted Rose (1)

20 thoughts on “A Touch Of Frost

1. skybright1 27/05/2018 / 6:33 pm

I do agree and in another week the calendar will agree too. Love the pic of the frost rimmed leaf!

• Claudette 28/05/2018 / 4:59 pm

Thanks. Just to confuse us all, it was lovely afternoon today, quite balmy.

2. Jesska 27/05/2018 / 10:11 pm

Awww! Love the pictures (but am not a bit jealous of the frost ;))

• Claudette 28/05/2018 / 5:01 pm

Thanks Jesska. I like the early frosts, it’s just when they get to be everyday that I get a little cold with them 🙂

• Claudette 28/05/2018 / 5:02 pm

The garden needs seasons, how else could we appreciate the changes, and the plants need the rest too.

3. Osyth 28/05/2018 / 8:43 am

And so we turn – you into winter, me into summer – resistance is futile and seeing the beauty of each season is the key to content at some level I think. Your photos are magical. I can feel the cold coming off those leaves!

• Claudette 28/05/2018 / 5:03 pm

Just waht I was thinking Osyth – all part of appreciating what we have when we have it, and knowing that change will always happen, and that is to be appreciated too. I did think the little leaf was giving off cold vibes, glad you felt that too.

4. Hugh's Views and News 28/05/2018 / 6:09 pm

We were still getting frosts up until about three weeks ago. Nothing better than going out for a walk on a cold, crisp frosty morning, Claudette. It sets you up for the day.

• Claudette 29/05/2018 / 5:10 pm

well it would, if I did, which I don’t, as I am usually driving off to work at 7am. 🙂

5. wdfyfe 29/05/2018 / 11:45 pm

These are so delicate I’m almost afraid to look at them or they will break. Beautiful

• Claudette 31/05/2018 / 5:31 pm

It is wonderful how a touch of frost makes things look like that. Thanks WD

6. CJ Hartwell 03/06/2018 / 1:55 pm

Nearly in the thick of summer right now, but I’m looking forward to experiencing a true autumn this year. Your photos are gorgeous!

• Claudette 03/06/2018 / 5:47 pm

Thansk CJ. I guess where you are moving too, frost will become very common for you. How’s the packing going?

• CJ Hartwell 03/06/2018 / 11:04 pm

Not too bad. I’m one of those weirdos who enjoys the packing process, especially the weeding out of clutter and why-did-we-buy-this items. 🙂

• Claudette 04/06/2018 / 4:58 pm

Oh, I’m one of the de-cluttering fans too. I usually have to talk myself out of throwing everything and the kitchen sink out! 🙂

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )