A little Creation

I haven’t been creative lately, in fact it has been over a month since I sat down and made a piece of jewellery.  Somehow the weather just hasn’t encouraged me.

Anyway, this weekend I actually did something.  I have had some bits and pieces on my work table for a long while now, and inspiration finally struck on Saturday.

The focal is a handmade slumped glass bead, set in Polymer Clay.  I’m looking forward to wearing this later on in the week.

10 thoughts on “A little Creation

1. Kevil 08/07/2014 / 12:25 am

VERY impressive! You should chat with my blogging buddy, Andrea. She dabbles in bead making and jewelry as well.

• Claudette 08/07/2014 / 8:09 am

Thank you. I do enjoy it when time and inspiration strike at the same time.

2. Kat 08/07/2014 / 12:42 am

I love it! That color combination is so striking!

• Claudette 08/07/2014 / 8:09 am

Thanks Kat. I have been waiting to find the right way to use it for at least 4 months.

3. Nida S. 08/07/2014 / 1:18 am

This is right up my alley! This reminds me of ethnic jewelry back home. Awesome

• Claudette 08/07/2014 / 8:10 am

Thanks. I don’t normally do large pieces, but this just seemed to require it.

• Claudette 09/07/2014 / 8:01 am

Thank you Christine. I was very happy with how it turned out, and it was fun to dap all those little dimples in the cla.

4. ditchthebun 22/07/2014 / 9:30 am

LOVE! This is gorgeous and totally something I would pay money for 🙂

• Claudette 23/07/2014 / 5:15 pm

Thank you for your lovely compliment. I am very happy with this myself, which is why it isn’t on my website for sale. 🙂