One Word Photo Challenge: Navy

Taken me all week to see what was right in front of me for the Navy challenge!

Navy (2)

9 thoughts on “One Word Photo Challenge: Navy

1. Nida S. 12/10/2014 / 1:24 pm

looks like an entire blue universe within another. Beautiful!

• Claudette 12/10/2014 / 4:40 pm

Thanks Nida. I did love making this glass, I have 3 pieces of a similar sort, 2 still waiting to find their right setting.

2. jenny 12/10/2014 / 11:01 pm

wow – stunning! Am I reading your comment right…you made this? It is beautiful, what a talent.

• Claudette 13/10/2014 / 4:42 pm

Thanks Jenny. Yes I made it – the glass bead (which I slumped flat) and then I made the ring shank that is sits on. The only thing I did not make was the ring edging/bezel that I set the glass in – I bought that secondhand.

• jenny 14/10/2014 / 12:52 am

What an amazing thing to do! That is so impressive. Thank you for the explanation – I am in awe! :o)

• Claudette 14/10/2014 / 5:40 pm

How nice of you to say that. It is a hobby of mine to make jewellery things. Haven’t done anything for months and had things sitting in half finished states, so finishing this on the weekend was a major accomplishment for me. 🙂

3. Jennifer Nichole Wells 14/10/2014 / 12:42 pm

Very beautiful. It also makes me think of galaxies and planets – all the better 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing!

• Claudette 14/10/2014 / 5:41 pm

Thanks Jennifer. The 3 pieces I have like this I did describe as “Galaxy”. Nice to know others get the same impression of them.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )