Random Photos – Week 7/15

In my Backyard

13 thoughts on “Random Photos – Week 7/15

1. Hugh's Views and News 13/02/2015 / 3:42 am

What a lovely backyard. It looks very peaceful, Claudette. Are the Blackberries a little early as it’s not autumn with you just yet?

• Claudette 13/02/2015 / 6:48 am

Hi Hugh, yes Blackberries are confused, as are many plants. The Summer has been more like Non-summer, apart form a few days, scattered across the months. I even have bulbs trying to poke up their heads! Poor plants are very confused.

2. Elizabeth 13/02/2015 / 2:27 pm

Your photos are so beautiful! Here is white everywhere, so good to see some colour here!

• Claudette 13/02/2015 / 4:35 pm

i was just looking at your snow, and thinking how pretty it looked 🙂 However, I do love where I live, so I won’t be moving.

• Elizabeth 17/02/2015 / 5:59 am

It’s really pretty, but too harsh to be around. Your place is more inviting right now!

• Claudette 17/02/2015 / 7:25 am

I used to live where we could get a snow day once a year. I liked it for that day, but I’m not the sort of person who could have winters like that all the time 🙂

• Elizabeth 17/02/2015 / 7:45 am

The first day of snow is the best, maybe the first week is lovely, but after is horrible, all the messy and cold around. It’s always like this, too much or too little. 🙂

3. TanGental 15/02/2015 / 7:54 pm

Now Tasmania is truly stunning clearly. What a splash of colour to warm an English heart on a cool, let’s say moist day in South London. If you’re summer is confused our winter is bewildered. The daffs are well on the way out and the fuchsia has only just died back. Poor thing will be exhausted if it doesn’t rest. Are these pics from your garden or do your roam, camera in hand, hunting snippets of beauty?

• Claudette 16/02/2015 / 6:45 am

Since I am lazy the photos are from my garden! Occasionally a scenery shot is from on the way to work, or such, but the flowers are all mine.
      I wonder if plants are trying to get a committee together to study the impact of global warming on their future?