Random Photos – Week 14/15

13 thoughts on “Random Photos – Week 14/15

1. Hugh's Views and News 05/04/2015 / 10:04 pm

Those Toadstools almost look like painted Easter Eggs. Blackberry season is one of my favourites, not only for the foraging but for the blackberry pie with custard.

Happy Autumn, Claudette. 🙂

• Claudette 06/04/2015 / 8:55 am

Thanks Hugh. I admit that I do not LIKE the toadstools (them being the nasty poisonous ones) but they do look pretty. However they have multiplied beyond all expectations this Autumn and are everywhere. Usually I play toadball and kick them, but there are too many this year.
      Blackberry Pie -sounds yummy.

• Hugh's Views and News 06/04/2015 / 7:25 pm

Yes, they remind me of Enid Blayton and her books for some reason. I can imagine an elf sat on top of one in a fairytale (don’t kick the elfs, otherwise they’ll tell Santa and then no gifts for you in December!). 🙂

• Claudette 07/04/2015 / 7:47 am

🙂 My Mum’s name is Enid, so I always found the Enid Blyton books interesting.
          I shall watch out for little elf.

• Claudette 06/04/2015 / 9:20 am

Yes, and I have hundreds of them. I really need to find out how to get rid of them.

• Claudette 07/04/2015 / 7:50 am

Sometimes it is hard finding something new to photograph, sometimes it is not. Thank you for taking the time to comment so nicely.

• Vashti Quiroz-Vega 08/04/2015 / 2:13 am

You found some unique things to photograph and the combination of the different textures and colors make for very interesting photos. 🙂 You’re very welcome.

2. E. Rawls 07/04/2015 / 4:31 pm

Beautiful and interesting photos. Mushrooms are so pretty and unique, in my opinion. 🙂

• Claudette 07/04/2015 / 4:51 pm

Thank you. Just make sure they are Mushrooms, not Toadstools, or there will be some problems. 🙂 P>S definitely not the red ones – they are nasty.