13 thoughts on “Random Photos – Week 14/15

1. Hugh's Views and News 05/04/2015 / 10:04 pm

Those Toadstools almost look like painted Easter Eggs. Blackberry season is one of my favourites, not only for the foraging but for the blackberry pie with custard.

Happy Autumn, Claudette. πŸ™‚

• Claudette 06/04/2015 / 8:55 am

Thanks Hugh. I admit that I do not LIKE the toadstools (them being the nasty poisonous ones) but they do look pretty. However they have multiplied beyond all expectations this Autumn and are everywhere. Usually I play toadball and kick them, but there are too many this year.
      Blackberry Pie -sounds yummy.

• Hugh's Views and News 06/04/2015 / 7:25 pm

Yes, they remind me of Enid Blayton and her books for some reason. I can imagine an elf sat on top of one in a fairytale (don’t kick the elfs, otherwise they’ll tell Santa and then no gifts for you in December!). πŸ™‚

• Claudette 07/04/2015 / 7:47 am

πŸ™‚ My Mum’s name is Enid, so I always found the Enid Blyton books interesting.
          I shall watch out for little elf.

• Claudette 06/04/2015 / 9:20 am

Yes, and I have hundreds of them. I really need to find out how to get rid of them.

• Claudette 07/04/2015 / 7:50 am

Sometimes it is hard finding something new to photograph, sometimes it is not. Thank you for taking the time to comment so nicely.

• Vashti Quiroz-Vega 08/04/2015 / 2:13 am

You found some unique things to photograph and the combination of the different textures and colors make for very interesting photos. πŸ™‚ You’re very welcome.

2. E. Rawls 07/04/2015 / 4:31 pm

Beautiful and interesting photos. Mushrooms are so pretty and unique, in my opinion. πŸ™‚

• Claudette 07/04/2015 / 4:51 pm

Thank you. Just make sure they are Mushrooms, not Toadstools, or there will be some problems. πŸ™‚ P>S definitely not the red ones – they are nasty.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )