Emotography – Week 2/2016

Faithful Friend (2)

This is D2’s cat, “Rara”.
There are many emotions you could ascribe to a face like that, but I don’t think you will immediately think of the one that springs to my mind when I look at it.

Faithful.

Every time I go anywhere outside, “Rara” (and sometimes D1’s cat, “Limpet”) follows me around.Β  She is my faithful shadow when I am on photography jaunts, gardening, or just strolling outside. If I am moving, she is there behind me – well, except when I am mowing, then she goes and finds a nice safe place to sleep.

This photo was taken whilst she waited for me to move off again on my wanderings.

***********************************************************************

If you would like to participate with your own Emotography post, and I would really love you to, check out my post EPE Invitation where I explain what it all means, and tell you how to do so.

12 thoughts on “Emotography – Week 2/2016

1. macmsue 21/01/2016 / 10:50 pm

You’re right, I did put a different emotion to that one, I thought “disgruntled”. πŸ™‚

• Claudette 22/01/2016 / 4:58 pm

Oh, she does that look so well Sue. πŸ™‚

• Claudette 22/01/2016 / 4:59 pm

Thanks Phoebe, she is a good cat – she just has a face that doesn’t smile a lot!

2. Osyth 22/01/2016 / 2:42 am

She is a beauty and the more beautiful for being faithful. Quite an uncat-like trait if the propagandists are to be believed πŸ˜‰ I’ll be joining again later in the week and hoping that more will too because this is such a great event

• Claudette 22/01/2016 / 5:01 pm

Thanks Osyth. Yes, she still does have many cat traits, but the following me around seems more like another species altogether. Perhaps she did learn it from the little dog we used to have (long gone now) – or it’s just her way.

• Claudette 22/01/2016 / 5:09 pm

Thanks for your lovely entry. I agree, boats are for looking at from a distance – on solid land!

• Claudette 24/01/2016 / 9:27 am

That she is, in her own unique way. πŸ™‚

• Claudette 25/01/2016 / 8:45 am

Love the photo, it matches the title so well. Thanks for participating. πŸ™‚