Emotography – Week 5/2016

Negative

A Dark WishInverted FairyRiver Plant (2) inverted

Negative – it’s not always ugly!

Sometimes turning to the dark side is a beautiful thing.

So, next time I’m having those feelings, I shall look for the secret colours.

*********

If you would like to participate with your own Emotography post, and I would really love you to, check out my post EPE Invitation where I explain what it all means, and tell you how to do so.

25 thoughts on “Emotography – Week 5/2016

• Claudette 12/02/2016 / 5:19 pm

Thanks Jesska, I liked it too, the original flower is orange, but he blue is really nice.

• Claudette 12/02/2016 / 5:20 pm

Thanks Jill, I do really like how they come out sometimes when you invert them.

1. lindywhitton 12/02/2016 / 11:33 am

Love the words and the photos!

2. RuthsArc 12/02/2016 / 3:01 pm

Beautiful photos Claudette. I must try this technique soon. Love the words too.

• Claudette 12/02/2016 / 5:22 pm

It is fun Ruth, and can yield lovely results. (Not everything looks great inverted though, sometimes plants look decidedly unhealthy).

3. macmsue 12/02/2016 / 6:35 pm

Before I post a photo this week I just want to clarify if you’d like us to follow the same theme ie Negative or just anything we come up with? Yours are certainly very effective.

• Claudette 12/02/2016 / 8:26 pm

Hi Sue, no anything you come up with is fine with me- your photo tells your emotions 🙂 I’m also happy if you want to follow mine, but it’s not the intention.

• Claudette 13/02/2016 / 8:58 am

So appropriately titled – babies are awesome.

• Pan 14/02/2016 / 9:25 am

Thank you so much ! I have my next emotograh in progress.. I wanted to join in before and Osyth helped me out in the techy stuff I needed to do it.. She is very patient 😄

• Claudette 14/02/2016 / 9:44 am

Osyth is a lovely lady indeed. Glad to here you’re working on the next one.

• Claudette 16/02/2016 / 8:10 pm

And I love it, thanks for joining. Reminds me of the painting you did for Esther, except it is rain instead of snow.

• Claudette 16/02/2016 / 8:13 pm

Thanks Ruth. Lovely photos, can’t say i get joy from flying, but your post certainly shows you do.