Emotography – Week 19/2016

Castleforbes Bay (2)

Reflective

There is more than the surface
serene as it may be
what is seen is not all
the still above
hides movement below
we all are more

than our reflection

© ceenoa

****************************

If you would like to participate with your own Emotography post check out my post EPE Invitation where I explain what it all means, and tell you how do it.

30 thoughts on “Emotography – Week 19/2016

1. Ruth 20/05/2016 / 8:35 pm

Such still water – what a beautiful reflection 🙂

• Claudette 21/05/2016 / 9:34 am

It is a lovely bay and often get nice reflections in the river. Thanks for your kind words Ruth.

2. Lily 21/05/2016 / 10:37 am

“The still above
    hides movement below”

So very very true.

Stunning picture, but a bit of a mind trip. I don’t know what’s up and what’s down. 🙂

• Claudette 22/05/2016 / 9:28 am

Sometimes nature is just like life 🙂
      It was a very still, quite day and the reflections were gorgeous.

• Lily 23/05/2016 / 4:19 pm

I thought that when I wrote I don’t know which is up and which is down.
        It truly is a wonderful picture though. 🙂

• Claudette 23/05/2016 / 5:56 pm

I hope your downs become your ups, and the reflection you show the world is as calm as the water in the picture. (We are all madly doing something underneath – sometimes the world needs to see that too).

• Lily 24/05/2016 / 1:54 am

Thank you Claudette. And I say the same sentiment back to you. 🙂

• Claudette 22/05/2016 / 9:29 am

Thanks Ruth. Castleforbes Bay is a great place to take photos of the river.

• Claudette 22/05/2016 / 9:31 am

This part of the river is great for getting them, and I was just lucky this day. I really wanted a lone tree, but it was in a different part of the bay and I could not get the right angle from the road for it. I am happy with this one though. Thanks for your lovely comment.

3. Kat 22/05/2016 / 5:03 am

What a beautiful picture and your words are so very true! 🙂

4. lindywhitton 24/05/2016 / 4:24 am

Love that photo sis! Also the verse which is so real. Love you xox

• Claudette 24/05/2016 / 7:04 pm

Love you too. Hope you are enjoying the Tuscan Sun.

• Claudette 26/05/2016 / 5:40 pm

Thanks you – I think it is, and tonight driving home it was so still again.