Monthly Moments – July 2016

Paradise Sparkles

The colour, the shine of the raindrops, the shape of the petals

Camellia Volunteer (1) B&W

The shape of the petals and the lack of colour are what I like in this one.

Moss on brick

The Moss Slug, coming to eat me – well it might!

peace

Rosa “Peace” – and this photos echoes that to me, soft colours and scattered raindrops.

rainbow cloud

Look really closely, tilt your screen if you need to, to see the weird rainbow cloud.Β  It was amazing in reality, but I couldn’t capture it properly with my phone camera.

Rusty Tractor

I love the orange rust on the abandoned tractor frame in the regrowth against the rock backdrop.

17 thoughts on “Monthly Moments – July 2016

1. skybright1 02/08/2016 / 10:28 am

All beaut pics! Wish you had had your good camera for the rainbow cloud as I can see it would have been amazing..

• Claudette 02/08/2016 / 9:13 pm

Me too. it really was amazing. Maybe a once in a lifetime sight.

2. lindywhitton 02/08/2016 / 10:42 pm

Love that tractor!! they’re all great shots but the rusty tractor is my fave.

• Claudette 03/08/2016 / 5:09 pm

Your comment is much appreciated, thank you.

3. Jesska 03/08/2016 / 6:13 pm

πŸ™‚ I was looking for a ‘normal’ rainbow in/on the clouds until I tilted my screen as you suggested (and wondered why that would help), and then it hit me that the clouds WERE the rainbow! πŸ™‚ love it! The other pictures are good too

• Claudette 05/08/2016 / 11:07 am

Sorry, should have said it wasn’t a normal one – it was truly amazing to see a rainbow cloud. Thanks for enjoying. πŸ™‚