Emotography – Week 30/2016

daffy dual singers

Affirmation

After playing around with inverting (because I love, love, love blue daffodils) and mirroring (to get balance) this photo yesterday, I looked at the centre and saw an unintentional creation, and I see it as an affirmation from the Universe.  Do you see it?

Right in the middle (level with, but between, the 2 daffodils) there is an angel.

angel

Because I have been pondering life changes these last couple of days I’m choosing to see it as a Sign, that the path I am contemplating is a good one.

*****************

If you would like to participate with your own Emotography, check out my  EPE Invitation where I explain what it all means and tell you how.

24 thoughts on “Emotography – Week 30/2016

1. Olga 05/08/2016 / 1:12 pm

Yes, I see the angel. A gift to you. ❤

2. Miriam 05/08/2016 / 1:44 pm

I see it! And it IS a good sigh, right down the middle as though saying … this is the path. Love it.

3. skybright1 05/08/2016 / 4:26 pm

And me as well! {but that’s debatable so we won’t consider it thanks!} The angel is certainly there but the first thing I saw was a man with a tie on! can you see him too? if you can’t then I am certainly delusional because I looked and looked away and he was still there!

• skybright1 05/08/2016 / 4:29 pm

Oh just thought, maybe its a male angel.Nope not so, because his head is part of the angel’s dress.

• Claudette 06/08/2016 / 10:30 am

I did notice another picture underneath and comprising my angel. Since saw the angel first it was hard to “see” the other, but a taller being with the angel on their head. 🙂

4. Hugh's Views and News 05/08/2016 / 6:10 pm

Yes, I see it, Claudette. There’s also a figure that looks like it is holding an open book, standing in a doorway, just below the angel.

• Claudette 06/08/2016 / 10:33 am

Hi Hugh. yes, isn’t funny the things we can see when we look. My Mum said there was a man with a tie.

• Hugh's Views and News 06/08/2016 / 6:05 pm

I see him. This is like looking up at the clouds and seeing shapes and figures. It’s always amazing what people come back and say they can see.

5. macmsue 05/08/2016 / 7:02 pm

I think that shot would make an excellent “Ink blot” test. Before I saw your angel I saw a pin head blonde lady wearing happy pants. 🙂 This week, I’m nervous. http://wp.me/p2N0qn-DH

• Claudette 06/08/2016 / 10:34 am

Oh, wow, now that is interesting Sue.
      PS. nothing to be nervous about here.

6. RuthsArc 05/08/2016 / 7:04 pm

Love the image Claudette and that your creative mojo is flowing. I see the angel, and the guy in the tie, and a book. Hope the angel inspires you.

• Claudette 06/08/2016 / 10:36 am

I’m hoping she does too Ruth. T’was a happy incidental from creating the picture.

7. lindywhitton 05/08/2016 / 11:42 pm

It is a Sign – if you can make an angel ,a man in a tie reading from a book of affirmations while his head is up the angels dress, blue daffodils and a pin head blonde wearing happy pants you can certainly cope with a few life changes!!

• Claudette 06/08/2016 / 10:37 am

🙂 Yeah, that is pretty good, isn’t it? Thanks for your support.

8. bythebriny 06/08/2016 / 9:53 am

I see the angel but the first thing I saw was a smiling genie-like figure, hands on hips. 😀

• Claudette 06/08/2016 / 10:38 am

I’ll have to look out for that one. Just goes to show that nature has some pretty strange things going on when it wants to. Who’d have thought that leaves could create all that?