Moments of the Month – September 2016

17 thoughts on “Moments of the Month – September 2016

1. Olga 02/10/2016 / 12:21 pm

Such lovely floral photos, Claudette. The soft, violet flower is very engaging in it subtle beauty. ❤

• Claudette 03/10/2016 / 6:18 pm

Thanks Olga. That is an inverted photo of a Hellebore, I love how their secret colours show when you inverted them.

• Claudette 03/10/2016 / 6:21 pm

Aww Hugh, thanks. 🙂 I’m all about flowers and colours (as you know). I was hoping to have a scattering of other subjects, but the month seems to have been all about the flowers.

• Hugh's Views and News 03/10/2016 / 10:03 pm

Well, you are in flower season now, aren’t you? We’ve just been planting spring bulbs, whereas they must be in full bloom in your part of the world? Enjoy them, Claudette. Happy Spring.

• Claudette 04/10/2016 / 5:51 pm

They started early down here, they are finishing now.

2. skybright1 03/10/2016 / 11:09 am

I especially liked the marigolds, snowdrops and the markings on the petals in the close up of your camellia. Lovely pics!

• Claudette 03/10/2016 / 6:23 pm

Thanking you. I loved the bright orange of the marigolds.

3. Lily 03/10/2016 / 6:23 pm

These are stunning. Such bold and beautiful colours.

• Lily 03/10/2016 / 6:52 pm

Aww Claudette, you really do know how to compliment a flu-ridden woman. Thank you. 😀
        Now if only I could hear those very same words out of the mouth of Channing Tatum, then my life would be complete.