Monthly Moments – October 2016

Mostly all flowers this month, what can I say? – I love their shape, colour and texture.

aqualegia

azalea-invertedcamellia-and-waterdrops-1-sharp10lichenpark-camelliasnowball-treetulip-3

9 thoughts on “Monthly Moments – October 2016

• Claudette 03/11/2016 / 5:25 pm

Thanks Mr Dick. 🙂 You’ve made me smile on a gloomy afternoon.

• Dick Dastardly 03/11/2016 / 6:15 pm

And I third what Lily Moose wrote.

I just looked again on my laptop rather than my phone and they are absolutely beautiful. Are they flowers from your garden?

• Claudette 03/11/2016 / 6:36 pm

Hi Mr Dick, yes, they are all from my garden. You are very kind. I’m pretty lazy, so most of my photos come from close by 🙂
          If you do like flower photos I have plenty of posts full of them from the last 2 years (in case you didn’t know). Just search through my photo category and they should pop up pretty regularly. (I may even, some day, maybe, sub-categorise my photos – but flowers would outweigh all the others at least by 3 times!)

• Dick Dastardly 03/11/2016 / 6:57 pm

Well, not only are you a fantastic photographer you’re a pretty good gardener as well. I wish mine looked like yours. (The flowers that is!)
            Have a great day. Dickx

• Claudette 03/11/2016 / 7:53 pm

Ah, the trick is only to photograph the good bits close up – you’re not seeing the scruffy parts. 🙂

• Lily 05/11/2016 / 1:39 am