Nope, never drank Gin – or Tonic. 🙂
I read a delightful post today from Kat over at Dandelion Fuzz about Thankfulness and it has prompted me to do my own.
I am grateful today for:
- being woken at 6.30pm by my 7 month old grandson, hearing his burbling and seeing his smiling little face as I gave him his bottle.
- seeing the sun rise – the light was magical
- being able to share my silliness with my 2 wonderful children, and they don’t get embarrassed by me (or if they do, they don’t admit it!)
- having a camera, so that I can create photos that I enjoy (and remember those moments for much longer than my brain usually retains things for!)
- instagram – makes sharing my photos fun, and seeing other peoples amazing photos is fabulous. It wasn’t so long ago I was not a fan of instagram, I couldn’t see the point of it (and I still don’t understand why you would have a profile full of selfies every second shot, did you forget what you looked like?)
- my morning latte coffee – the only cup I have each day – it may only be Nescafe, but I enjoy it (I just wish they would bring back the Salted Caramel Latte version, it was super yum)
- colour – I love it, from the subtle tones to the flagrant flares
Leave a Reply to Osyth Cancel reply