A Shed

I’d love to have a shed,
where I could put my stuff,
where it would not matter,
should I splatter,
paint or resin on the floor.

I’d love to have a shed,
a space I could create in,
inks and clay,
on the benches could stay
and not have to be packed up.

I’d love to have a shed,
a Sister’s Shed I’d have
to share the fun of art,
with those of similar heart,
oh, I’d love to have shed.

Ā© ceenoa

19 thoughts on “A Shed

• Claudette 07/04/2018 / 7:35 pm

šŸ™‚ I find myself eyeing off sheds everywhere now, and muttering to myself – “they’re not looking after it – I would look after it” – think I might be becoming a bit shed-obsessed.

• Claudette 07/04/2018 / 7:35 pm

Seems there is a lack of sheds all over šŸ™‚

1. Quirky Girl 07/04/2018 / 1:32 am

Much luck in making this dream a reality. Creativity needs and deserves all the space it can get to properly flourish. šŸ˜Š

• Claudette 07/04/2018 / 7:36 pm

I have plans – but sadly they inolve money – which I really can’t justify – but I’m working on it šŸ™‚

2. wdfyfe 07/04/2018 / 2:42 am

I love this. And once again I’m available for building said shed. Cost will include materials and labour, return airfare, meals and accommodation for — uh — 3 months. Cool shed guaranteed.

• Claudette 07/04/2018 / 7:38 pm

šŸ™‚ almost I am tempted, but the killer is meals – I don’t cook! sigh – there goes my shed dream!

• wdfyfe 08/04/2018 / 1:03 am

And my dream to see Tasmania! Oh well, back to the drawing board

3. CJ Hartwell 07/04/2018 / 2:08 pm

If anyone should have a shed, it’s you Claudette. You’d put it to the best use.
    Have you heard of She Sheds? Google it. I could look at pictures of them all day. šŸ™‚

• Claudette 07/04/2018 / 7:39 pm

I have heard a reference to them in passing – I’ll check it out – but mine is definitely a user friendly mess space – not a prettified wine sipping relaxing shed (whihc is the one that I saw referenced in passing) šŸ™‚

4. lindywhitton 11/04/2018 / 1:01 am

Yes please! A sister’s shed would be great. Perhaps I could put that as one of my goals on Patreon???? I’d only need another 491 patrons!

• Claudette 11/04/2018 / 6:22 pm

šŸ™‚ Well, it would be good for you to have a place to set up permanently with your video gear – oh, imagine the bliss of that for you.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w