Making Stuff

TRIGGER WARNING – the following post contains images of my creative escapades.  This may cause your brain to fog over, and your eyeballs to pop out.  If there is a danger of this – please turn off your screen and stand well back (you don’t want to get smears on your screen).  You have been warned!

17 thoughts on “Making Stuff

• Claudette 21/06/2018 / 5:30 pm

Well, thanks 🙂 If the postage wasn’t so expensive I wouls send it to you. I really liked how the inks worked into little landscapes.

1. Lily 20/06/2018 / 11:31 pm

I’m like a child in a sweet shop…
    “Ooh, I want that…no, that one…no…that one…no, I want that one…”

• Claudette 21/06/2018 / 5:31 pm

Haha – now you see why it is that I have a uge collection of “things” – sometimes I just can’t bear to part with them.

2. Osyth 21/06/2018 / 12:39 am

Oh la la! Too much gorgeous. The colors are so poppy-happy-adorable! I particularly like what I think is a vase. But honestly – I’d buy any of them … they are just gorgeous!

• Claudette 21/06/2018 / 5:32 pm

The green/silver one lying down? Yes, that is a glass vase I wrapped with a resin & ink sheet. I like doing these, even if they are a little tricky because they are so sticky. Thanks Osyth

3. Ali 21/06/2018 / 3:51 am

I love all your creations, but my favourite is the one that looks like Earth.

• Claudette 21/06/2018 / 5:33 pm

Yep, my little rock pool world (or the earth). Thanks for your kind words Ali.

4. skybright1 21/06/2018 / 10:03 am

Creative genius can cause a brain to pop.
    Or can cause a jaw to drop!

Lovely display! You are very innovate but I already knew that!

• Claudette 23/06/2018 / 9:33 pm

Aw, thansk muchly. I like bright – can you tell? 🙂

• Claudette 28/06/2018 / 6:00 pm

He he, thanks. That one sits on my computer desk, I’m looking at it right now.

5. Quirky Girl 10/07/2018 / 12:13 pm

You have such incredible talent. I’m always amazed at the stunning pieces you create! 🙂

• Claudette 10/07/2018 / 5:14 pm

Thank you. I’m always amazed at the kindness of fol towards my little creations.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w