The very handsome Tiger Paws Jnr over at http://tigerpawsjnrsstories.wordpress.com nominated me. I kindly thank him for thinking of me. Not really sure how I will go with this, but here goes.
The Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
- Provide 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 question set by the person who nominated you
- Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions!
I’m supposed to tell you 11 facts about me, Golly Gee
I yell at inanimate objects, a lot!
I bought my house and had it cut into 4 bits and transported to where I now live.
I dye my hair with indigo.
I had a severe allergic reaction to a commercial hair dye product a few years ago, and looked like a total body burns victim for 6 months. Don’t even ask about the itching.
When I dye my hair with indigo my silver goes green and then transitions to purple over 2 days.
I am not named after Claudette Colbert, my Dad just liked the name.
I once had my nose pierced.
I have toe rings.
I do not have a tattoo.
Next year I will be 50.
Tiger Paws Jnr wishes to know the answers to these questions
1. Why do you blog?
For fun, to share, to fill an empty slot in cyberspace
2. What is your favourite thing to write about and why?
Anything that takes my fancy – usually in verse
3.Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
Not who, what. Coffee! I only have 2 cups a day, so they inspire me to appreciate the little things in life.
4.What would you change about the world and how?
Well, more purple flowers would be good. I will talk to the bumble bees and see if they will agree to carry dye.
5.What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
Is it Friday yet? Closely followed by “Do I really have to wake up now”
6. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I’m not clairvoyant, so I really can’t say, but hopefully not in a Nursing Home
7. How many times do you worry a day and what is your biggest one?
I’d be worried if I started counting my worries.
8. What makes you happy?
My daughters, breathing, eating cheesecake or chocolate or both. Then it makes me sad because I have eaten ALL of it.
9. Make up the first few lines of the story of how we might meet.
When I was walking out today
I met a bear, we went to play
He said his name was Tiger Paws Jnr
I really wish I had met him sooner.
10. Do you like our blog at Tiger Paws?
You are shameless! 🙂 Of course I do, you’re a Teddy Bear, everyone loves teddy bears.
11. What does your list of the day include and will you finish it?
Today I’m going to attend my nephews 1st birthday party, so I really hope I finish that. Also, I should be completing some Course work for my employer, but I’m pretty sure I WON’T be finishing that.
PHEW, 2 parts finished. Now on to my Questions (gleeful maniacal giggles)
1. Spiders – yes or no?
2. If snails had hands, would you shake them (their hands, not the snails)?
3. Sweet or Salty?
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. Do you sing?
6. Do you have a Manual or Automatic Drivers Licence?
7. Cats or dogs, rabbits or guinea pigs, or other small pet-like animals?
8. Skirts, dresses or jeans and trousers?
9. If you had to choose your version of Hell, would it be Hot or Cold, or totally Pink?
10. Will the end the world be a Whimper or a Bang?
11. Hankies of Tissues?
poor suckers lovely bloggers will I select for my experiement questionees? Unfortuantely I can’t figure out how to actually link to this post in your individual comments sections, so if you don’t see this I guess you won’t know. SIGH, sometimes it is so confusing.
This is Life Looking Glass Mama
Send The Bus Cinnamon Scribbles
Dandelion Fuzz Dammit Where’s My Chocolate
Happiness is kind words from a friend …..