Monthly Moments – April 2016

Montbretia (2)

I love the shadow on the water – like some foreign ink writing

Daisy Head (inverted) 2

Inverted photo of a Daisy Head – I love that little tuft on the side.

Red Velvet

This just says “Lush” to me – the colour, the softness, the sparkly drops of water.

Moth

Quiet monotone colours of a Moth.

Geranium

New life opening, love the contrast with the green and the tiny burst of pink.

Port Huon

All those sparkles – and the bird against the sky make this a favourite.

Sweet William

The simplicity of a Sweet William.

13 thoughts on “Monthly Moments – April 2016

• Claudette 02/05/2016 / 5:33 pm

🙂 Yes, it’s like a little boys hairdo after he has been madly gallivanting around outside doing adventurous things.

1. Lily 01/05/2016 / 9:18 pm

My fav has to be the contrasting colours of the first picture, and the tattoo-like shadow effect.

2. Sharon Yvonne 01/05/2016 / 11:29 pm

This is stunning photography. I hope that May brings this much color to my life. 🙂

3. RuthsArc 02/05/2016 / 9:58 pm

They are all lovely photos but my favourite is the water droplets own the bright rose.

• Claudette 03/05/2016 / 6:12 pm

Yes, my favourite too – I have been saving that one for the right moment.

• Claudette 03/05/2016 / 6:14 pm

I like his/her gentle colours, but I admit to mostly being drawn to bright colours. Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.

• wdfyfe 04/05/2016 / 2:29 am

no worries — I read your stuff all the time even though I might not always comment

• Claudette 04/05/2016 / 8:38 am

Ah, you are like me then a silent liker. Sometimes I just “like” something without having any words to support it. Plus I don’t like typing that much wither. 🙂