Emotography – Week 17/2016

Creativity

I made this little notebook tonight.  The covers are polymer clay.  I makes me feel a bit of the old creativity is finally coming back when I can accomplish something pretty like this.  PLUS, it has already sold.  Bonus.

If you would like to participate with your own Emotography post check out my post EPE Invitation where I explain what it all means, and tell you how do it.

24 thoughts on “Emotography – Week 17/2016

• Claudette 07/05/2016 / 2:21 pm

Thanks for your compliment Sue. I am having fun with them.

1. lindywhitton 06/05/2016 / 9:40 pm

Love it Claudette! No wonder it sold- maybe this is your new “thing” to add to your other “things”.

• Claudette 07/05/2016 / 2:27 pm

Perhaps. I hve made up a few more today – and I have another order for an “earthy” one which I am working on. They are fun to make, but I want to find a better way to bind them (I didn’t like the Coptic Binding type).

• Claudette 07/05/2016 / 2:28 pm

You are very kind to say so Laura, thanks for dropping by.

2. Lily 07/05/2016 / 2:27 am

That is so cute. It’s definitely the type of thing I would have bought.

• Claudette 07/05/2016 / 2:30 pm

🙂 Thanks Lily, sweet of you to say so. Mind you, I’m not sure what a moosess would do with one? Write down the best type of foliage to eat? (And why a Moose, anyway?) 🙂

• Lily 07/05/2016 / 11:13 pm

As a moose, I would write down my adventures for the day.

8:00 Search for foliage.
        8:15 Find foliage.
        8:16 Eat foliage.
        8:30 Poop.

As you can see, the life of moosess is a glamorous one.
        There is absolutely no rhyme nor reason for Moose. It was a random thought that stuck and wouldn’t go away.

• Claudette 08/05/2016 / 10:11 am

I love that thought process. You could also then eat the note book if you were really hungry.
          Random thoughts just grab you sometimes and you have to go with them. 🙂

• Lily 08/05/2016 / 1:28 pm

But then how would I chart my adventures?

On Blogger, I was previously ‘The incoherent Ramblings Of A Single Parent’, but it never felt right. ‘Moose’ did somehow, although it makes no sense.

• Claudette 09/05/2016 / 6:02 pm

Well, I guess you could always chew the cud (do Moose do that?) and ruminate on the contents.
              Yes, Moose is much catchier and unique – you suit Moose 😉

3. Osyth 07/05/2016 / 2:39 am

I love this as a piece but I also love the fact that it indicates that your creativity is trickling back …. let it flow, let it flow, let it flow 🙂

• Claudette 07/05/2016 / 2:31 pm

Now I have that movie song stuck in my head 🙂 Thanks for your positive words. I too am hoping that it is coming back – I need an outlet for my stress.

• Claudette 18/05/2016 / 6:09 pm

Thank you very much. I am in the process of making some more – they are a bit addictive 🙂