Emotography – Week 38/2016

lawn-daisies

Friendship

Daises always remind me of one of my oldest friends.  When the cheerfully popped their little heads up in her lawn she would respond with using the mower to dissuade them from doing so.  That memory always makes me smile.  She lives in another state now, and I haven’t seen her for many years, but daisies always remind me of Nell.

*************

If you would like to participate with your own Emotography, check out my  EPE Invitation where I explain what it all means and tell you how.

17 thoughts on “Emotography – Week 38/2016

1. macmsue 30/09/2016 / 3:51 pm

If they came up in my lawn I’d be mowing around them so I could still enjoy their simple beauty. A great way to remember your friend though.

• Claudette 01/10/2016 / 9:42 am

I love them too Sue, sweet, simple and happy.

• Claudette 01/10/2016 / 11:55 am

Well done Sue, certainly is vivacious 🙂

2. RuthsArc 01/10/2016 / 9:22 am

They are pretty little flowers, it’s a shame we consider them weeds.

• Claudette 01/10/2016 / 9:47 am

A weed is really only something you don’t want in your space. There are recognised flowers that some consider a weed.

3. Lily 01/10/2016 / 10:55 am

Reminds me of when I use to make daisy chains as a child and later, with the Spawn. Good times. 🙂

4. Dick Dastardly 02/10/2016 / 5:25 pm

I love daisies and actively encourage them in my lawn. A lovely photograph of them and such a great way of bringing back happy memories of friends, absent or otherwise.

• Claudette 03/10/2016 / 6:19 pm

Yes Dick, I agree, daisies in your lawn are very pretty and I always regret running them over with my mower, but somehow they seem to survive.