Flowers, Paint & Resin – Random Gallery

Nature makes the best beautiful.

I love all sorts of colours – some of my favourites from this month.

Resin, I’m falling for resin.  I love these little resin & alcohol ink “bits”.  These will be necklaces eventually.

25 thoughts on “Flowers, Paint & Resin – Random Gallery

• Claudette 19/02/2018 / 5:56 pm

Thankyou, that is my fav too – I’m attracted to purple way too much.

1. Brian Lageose 18/02/2018 / 11:29 am

All of these are gorgeous, making it difficult to pick a fave, but right now the rectangle and squares in the lower left speak to me the most…

• Claudette 19/02/2018 / 5:56 pm

Ah, resin and ink – they are not predictable, and go their own way – I see why you feel pulled to them 🙂

2. that little voice 18/02/2018 / 11:36 am

I like the rose/pink on the right in the third row…will be a great necklace. Mighty fine resin pieces!

• Claudette 19/02/2018 / 5:59 pm

Yes, think the circles are going o be made up next. That was he second one I ever made 🙂 Thanks for your compliment Margo.

3. Ali 18/02/2018 / 7:00 pm

These are completely gorgeous. The little lovehearts, the rosy-cerise block and the turquoise are my favourites. I can’t believe you can make these!

• Claudette 19/02/2018 / 6:00 pm

Thanks Ali. All of them are making me very happy, and they are such fun to do. Really easy if you have the time and space to let them set up level. I’m going to make the hearts into earrings I think – or maybe a chunky ring – not sure.

4. skybright1 18/02/2018 / 8:45 pm

Ah believe it Ali, she’s a clever person! I love the rectangle #1 and the Rectangle 2 and squares because they look as though you have imprisoned flowers inside hem -especially the #2. All these are beautiful ad show your craft so well.

• Claudette 19/02/2018 / 6:01 pm

Thanks Mum, they are fun to do, and you can be sure I’m going to be doing more – I want to make coasters now!

5. Osyth 18/02/2018 / 8:46 pm

These are utterly fabulous, exquisite, delightful, decadent, I am lost for the right word to describe just how strongly they speak to me. Wonderful work, Claudette!

• Claudette 19/02/2018 / 6:03 pm

Ah, Osyth, you always know just what to say (even when you can’t!) 🙂 I love the random surprise of turning them out to find what they look like.

6. wdfyfe 20/02/2018 / 9:44 am

once again totally cool. The one on the crocheted bit looks like a Gothic novel and the one next to it looks like a pillow.

• Claudette 20/02/2018 / 6:09 pm

glad my cool rating is maintaining 🙂 Thanks for liking my pretties. Not seeing the Gothic novel – but totally get the pillow. 🙂

7. CJ Hartwell 20/02/2018 / 11:38 am

Ooooh, I really like these! The bottom left rectangle and squares look like pressed flowers. Quite lovely. Must be fun to express yourself in such a creative manner.

• Claudette 20/02/2018 / 6:11 pm

It is, major fun. The resin ones (that look like the might be flowers) are such a surprise because you only see the back when you add the ink – so until they are set up and turned out of the mold they are complete mysteries. Thanks for your lovely compliment.

8. lindywhitton 20/02/2018 / 11:46 pm

OOOH – I see a resin Wednesday coming up – these are too luscious for words!!

• Claudette 21/02/2018 / 10:05 am

Yes, they are good fun, and the mystery is the fun part (or not) 🙂

9. Miriam 26/02/2018 / 7:03 pm

Such beautiful creations, all of them. Purple, my all time favourite colour, that one is exquisite. 💜

• Claudette 03/03/2018 / 9:21 am

Thank you for your kind words Betsy. I will check that out.

• Betsy Roux 03/03/2018 / 9:23 am

You’re welcome! I hope you find inspiration and continue your work 🙂

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )