Baby – A Short Paragraph Story

He wasn’t much of gentleman, she wasn’t much of lady, so after first hello’s they got straight to making a baby. She had some eggs, and he had some worms, and when they put them together mud-cake baby was born!

17 thoughts on “Baby – A Short Paragraph Story

1. Osyth 16/05/2018 / 12:32 am

So sweet and whimsy … I love it!

I have been absent for several weeks whilst I effected a rather major move. Now that I am settled it is a pleasure to be able to dip back into the blog-pool and over time I will catch up with all I have missed. And of course, write some of my own too, though that may be construed as a threat rather than a delight 😉

• Claudette 16/05/2018 / 6:25 pm

It is always a delight to read what you write. I was wondering about your silence, an hoping it was not for a bad reason. Hoping the major move was good, and tht your are settled wherever it is that you are now 🙂

• Osyth 16/05/2018 / 10:28 pm

Thank you Claudette. Thank you for wondering, thank you for hoping it was a good and not a bad silence and thank you for your good wishes. I intend to write two posts this week which will reveal all but suffice to say that it was emotional but for the right reasons and I’m settling in to this new chapter and embracing the positives 🙂

• Claudette 18/05/2018 / 6:50 pm

Looking forward to reading, as always, and admiring your positivity about change.

• Osyth 18/05/2018 / 10:48 pm

I’m a bit Maria Von Trapp at heart …. if I think of all the good things then quite soon I feel much better. Getting back to this place and writing, reading and interacting with those that I have missed is making me feel much more settled – continuity of a sort in a world that felt a bit turned upside down and shaken!

• Claudette 19/05/2018 / 7:48 pm

It is a good habit to get into – and it does make me feel better now that I have been practicing positive focus – but it can be challenging sometimes. The Universe likes to keep us on our toes.

• Osyth 20/05/2018 / 9:24 am

The Universe certainly does that! I tend to remind myself that I have to have those hideous lows to really appreciate even the tiniest high when it comes along 🙂

• Claudette 19/05/2018 / 7:49 pm

Ah, that’s a grand compliment coming from the King of Clever. Thankyou (humbly spoken).

2. CJ Hartwell 24/05/2018 / 12:24 pm

This is the kind of love story the world needs. All the details you need to fill in the spaces. Loved it!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )